Along with caring colleagues throughout the Commonwealth, Glenn Funeral Home and Crematory is committed to the health and safety of our associates, the families we are privileged to serve, and our community.
We appreciate your respectful and considerate observation of the following as you visit those about whom you care.
- All those entering the funeral home shall wear a mask, as mandated by state guidelines.
- Guests shall maintain designated social distancing for visitation and services as mandated by state guidelines.
- The number of those attending a visitation or service shall not exceed the number allowed by state guidelines.
- Restrooms are available to one person at a time.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at a number of locations within the funeral home.
When visiting you will find designated pathways and seating that respectfully honor our commitment and comply with state guidelines. Our associates are available to assist with direction and touch-free guest registration.
Glenn Taylor and the associates of Glenn Family Services.